[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: The xpath expression

  • From: Bert Frees <bert.frees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:05:22 +0200

Vic,

Have you added the line "namespaces dtb=http://www.daisy.org/z3986/2005/dtbook/"; to your sem file?

Bert

On 21/09/2011 14:50, Vic Beckley wrote:

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the info. It looks great, but it doesn't work for me. No matter what I do the list items are formatted as normal paragraphs instead of having a hanging indent. It is not using the p_li style section at all. I even tried replacing the dtb: in the xpath expression with dtbook: because that is the document type I am working with. That did not work either.

Where can you find the additional information in the XSLTs? I don't understand exactly what this means.

Thanks again very much for your help.

Vic