[liblouis-liblouisxml] Formatting a list with blank lines before and after

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:50:08 -0400

Hi all,

I am trying to format lists so that there is a blank line before and after
the list. I added the lines linesBefore 1 and linesAfter 1 to the style list
section of preferences.cfg. This caused a blank line to be placed before and
after the list, but also between each separate list item, which is not what
I wanted. Next, I added a style li section to the preferences file. Each
list item is contained in a li tag. I placed the lines linesBefore 0 and
linesAfter 0 in that section hoping to override the setting from the style
list section. However, I still get blank lines between the list items.
Anyone have any idea what might be going on and how to fix it?

Vic