[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: LGPL license

  • From: "John Gardner" <john.gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 07:10:41 -0700

Hello Michael and all, I did not intend to start a firestorm with my
copyright requests.  Unfortunately I sent out the request letter in haste
just as I started some major travel, so I have very little time for a few
days to ponder this issue.  I'm sure we can find a solution, but I need some
legal help, and that will also take a while.

Be well all.  This project was not initially well organized, and changes are
needed to get it into good shape, but we all really need to understand the
issues.

John G