[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: A very beginner contraction exception related question

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 10:26:43 +0200

Hi

Please don't send your questions directly to me. Send them to the list.
Others might be interested.

I am interested in improved support for Hungarian. However I'd rather
not just have yet another table for Hungarian. Instead I would prefer it
if you would work with the author(s) of the original tables. It seems to
me that these tables come from BRLTTY, so you might want to ask on that
list (BRLTTY@xxxxxxxxx).

Why your braille display shows something different than it should
according to the liblouis table I don't know.

Yes, I you improve the Hungarian table it will be included in NVDA in
the future.

Hope that helps

Christian

Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The quoted example rule need sending single c and s letter with the
> display, not the 25 dot character replacement.
> Now, this rule producing following output:
> 1234-5-25
> Right wished output with all p\x00E1cs beginning word:
> 1234-5-14-234
>
> I see prewious this two tables. Unfortunately the hu1 table now
> does'nt good the accented simbols and other characters.
> For example, in hu1 table following way defined Aron Ocsvari the
> \x00E1 character:
> lowercase \x00e1 4            LATIN SMALL LETTER A WITH ACUTE
> This character definition not only one dot resulting my braille
> display cell, I see my braille display following dots:  3456
> For example, the z character is defined following:
> lowercase z 126               LATIN SMALL LETTER Z
> This is right, real we write this character with z letter in hungarian
> braille, but I see my braille display only 2 and 3 dot, the result is
> full different with Aron want doing.
>
> Why I see different dot results with Aron want prewious?
>
> I welcome fix this problem in hu1 table future. If I doing the fix,
> will be good the table for NVDA too in Windows? I not want risk Aron
> Ocsvari NVDA user doed prewious tables.
>
> Attila

Die SBS laedt Sie herzlich ein:
Tag der offenen Tuer am 25. Juni 2011 von 9 bis 16 Uhr.
Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie unter http://www.sbs.ch/offenetuer