[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: A very beginner contraction exception related question

  • From: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 11:34:49 +0200

Hy,

Chris, John, thank you the help.
Chris suggested rule works correct.
John, you are full true. Now I begin editing a chardefs-hu.cti style file. This is containing all chardefs.cti file have character definitions, but containing modified dot patterns with different in hungarian.editing required character simbols with different in hungarian language. If have this type situation next time, how can I possible see translation related error messages? When I ran prewious lou_checktable hu.ctb command, the test program doesn't found any errors.

Attila