[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: A very beginner contraction exception related question

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 15:03:17 +0200

Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I would like apply following rule, with not work:
> begword p\x00E1cs 1234-5-14-234
> What the matter this rule? Need separate with unicode \x00E1 character
> and cs letters?

I don't think you need to separate them. In what way is it not working?

> I sending the test table.

Thanks, but what should do I do with it? There are already two hungarian
tables[1] (one might be an 8-dot table). Could you combine your table
with one of the others?

Thanks

Footnotes:
[1]  http://code.google.com/p/liblouis/source/browse/trunk/tables/hu.ctb
     and
     http://code.google.com/p/liblouis/source/browse/trunk/tables/hu1.ctb

Die SBS laedt Sie herzlich ein:
Tag der offenen Tuer am 25. Juni 2011 von 9 bis 16 Uhr.
Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie unter http://www.sbs.ch/offenetuer