[liblouis-liblouisxml] Seg fault from xml2brl

  • From: "John Brugge" <johnbrugge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 09:41:53 -0700

I'm getting a segmentation fault from xml2brl that seems to be related to the
size of XML "list" elements in the source input, but that's just the best I can
deduce by paring down an input file that causes the problems.

We are running liblouis/liblouisxml 2.2.0, and I'm wondering if there are any
flags or settings to get more debug diagnostics to pinpoint the problem. We
have it in our plans to migrate to liblouisutdml, and it appears that this
problem is resolved there, so if this is something that doesn't seem worth the
effort it would take to diagnose in liblouisxml, just let me know. The
liblouisutdml move hasn't been on our immediate radar, since liblouisxml has
been working for what we need, but if that's the best course of action then so
be it.

I have a sample XML input that can reproduce this if needed.

Thanks for any tips,
John Brugge