[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: A very beginner contraction exception related question

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 05:06:53 -0500

Lou_checktable acts like a C compiler, except that it doesn't actually
produce code. It prints error messages if it finds problems with the way
the language (the liblouis opcodes) are used. Like a C compiler, it
doesn't find other types of errors. Try running your original table
without the include chardefs.cti

John