[LRflex] Re: IMPORTANT: Re: DMR Support

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:27:00 -0600

Yes, the A mount lenses are the auto focusing lenses designed by Minolta for
the Maxxom and Dynax series AF cameras.  The older manual focus Minolta
lenses which are called SR mount are not compatible unless you use an SR to
A mount adaptor which introduces a  bit of extension and a lens element to
maintain infinity focus.

Dave