[karc] Re: Comments on proposed amended by-law and regulations

  • From: Valveman <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 04:39:44 -0800 (PST)

Ok Steve;
I made a mistake about saying anything.  So I apologize.  Let's please just
drop this so we can remain friends.  Yes I know you have the right to discuss
ammendments prior to the vote.  My initial email was to query why these
ammendments were not brought up earlier since we would be spending a lot of
time debating and voting on the merits of such ammendments.

Please accept my apology.  I will try in the future to follow my own advice to
Never miss an opportunity to shut up.

Cheers,
Robert Parker