[karc] Re: Comments on proposed amended by-law and regulations

  • From: Valveman <valveman_6146@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: karc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 17:58:22 -0800 (PST)

I'm not going to continue to debate this.
It was unexpected. I'm not the only one who thought so.

And no I don't have to learn the rules governing a meeting.
Our executive volunteered for these positions when no one else would.  That is
why most of our executive are occupying the same spots as last year.
However Steve, perhaps you would like to volunteer since you are so well versed
on the rules.  I'd be happy to give you my position.
I can find more enjoyable things to do on a Wednesday night!

How about it Steve?

Kindest Regards,
Robert