[JA] Re: juno5bdb - Just One Folder?

  • From: Linda WJ <pettey-admin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, no-tags-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:10:22 -0800

Hi Jim,

> LWJ> Sometimes all I'm trying to do is print a message I've
> received.
>
> Inkjet printers are very cheap nowadays

Yeah, but the ink isn't.  I looked at an inkjet a couple of days ago and
the toner cartridge was only a few dollars less than the printer!   I
could install my old 9-pin dot matrix down here but haven't bothered.

> but anyway why all that agglomerating and separating
> when you only wanted to print one message?
> Why not export the single message as text on floppy...

Can you do that with an HTML message?  I've just never used that "Save
Msg as Text File" very much.  Can't remember what I didn't like about it.

Linda