[JA] Re: juno5bdb - Just One Folder?

  • From: "George Lunt" <glunt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:04:14 -0800

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 Don L Elias <donelias@xxxxxxxx> writes:

>My Juno 4.0 (Build 11) has "Search for messages" under "Edit."

>It can be a very handy feature for specialized searches.

  >>On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 user1634@xxxxxxxx writes:
  >>What program has this "Search for messages" under
  >>"Edit."  What version of juno are you using ? I can not
  >>find this under edit on Juno 5  , and Outlook express 5
  >>does not have this and Windows Explorer does not
  >>have this.

Hi Don, U1634, and All,

Yeah, in Juno 5 they changed the name from "Search for..." to "Find..."
for whatever reason.  However, the subsequent search boxes that come up
after clicking this feature in either version is exactly the same.  You
can even open it via the same shortcut keys in either version, CTRL +
SHFT + F.

George Lunt ..... so. cal.