[JA] Juno Service Deteriorating

  • From: "J. Random User" <jamu007@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 09:31:53 EDT

Juno used to dial an 800 number when the list showed no local numbers.  I
don't know what happened to you.  Perhaps removing all selections and
then dialing would cause juno to use the 800 number.

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:49:12 -0400 John S Chmura <kc4agw@xxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Why is it that my list has a good number while his list has an
> inactive number??

I can't even offer a guess.

> How is someone supposed to download the latest access number list
> when the existing number is deactivated, without prior notice??

Maybe the 800 number went away.  But, then how would entirely new users
obtain their first list?