[JA] Re: Juno Service Deteriorating

  • From: CHERYLMHVA@xxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 05:07:01 EDT

I've had that problem. I wouldn't show the latest number. After q number of
days or tries it would finally start showing up the right number. I hate that.

Is the 695 Internet any good? My free time on EarthLink ends soon & I need a
good paid back up & they seem to have numbers for where I connect at & area I
travel to.

peace,

Cheryl

Cheryl Harrell

Personal Quotes: (By my folksinger friend Arlo Guthrie)...

"May God bless us all and bring peace to the hearts of people everywhere".
"The best thing you can do for your diabetes is to always keep your faith in
Jesus no matter what"...

Other Quotes:  "Make it your way, who can beat the Lord, the Son of God. Dear
Lord, help me be strong where I am weak, if it be your will"-- The Late
Freddie Prinze