[JA] Slow connections to Juno?

  • From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 02:16:50 EDT

Leslie -

>Since Friday I've been having intermittant problems with Juno. It's
>been >taking a long time to start transferring mail once I'm connected
or >sometimes errors on the connects. I'm going in via DSL -- perhaps
it's >a >DSL issue, or is Juno having problems. (I had a few DSL issues
also so >I'm not sure what's going on.)

------

I've been having problems regularly since the last phone list "upgrade"
which changed my primary number.

I can hear it connect, then, "no carrier detected". Re-dials, repeat.
Switch to alternate number (which .was. the primary), straight through,
download mail....

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html