[JA] OT rose colored (coloured?) glasses [was:OT - Software needed]

  • From: Julian B Hilaire <jbh1492@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 09:43:43 EDT

The only person I knew with dyslexia swore by those specially colored
(coloured?) and polorized (polarised?) eyeglasses.  Cleared up the
reading problems, according to her.  Someone with dyslexia would have
trouble searching the web and libraries, would have trouble reading, but
might not have trouble speaking with librarians.