[JA] OT - Software needed

  • From: carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 01:29:33 EDT

Someone on another list is dyslexic and, apparently, not too well
educated, which could partly be the result of dyslexia.

He just told me that there's no software that will "help" with dyslexia
but I know there's software out there for people who are blind or have
other problems that make it easier to have messages read aloud to them
and to write replies from dictation.

But I don't know the names (or prices) of any such software. This
particular person is in England, though that may not make much difference
in terms of availability. He does say that he has a new computer and is
having to change his spellchecker to English spellings, though.

Thanks for suggestions.

Carolyn Stoffel
Rakena Basenjis - Puppup and Cotton
The Canine Contingent; The Puppuppies - Pendant, Insula, Mosey
Phoenix, Arizona
carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx (No Internet access)
http://rakena.freeyellow.com/index.html