[JA] hotmail

  • From: user1634@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 22:11:51 -0500

>so I set it up so only >emails with addresses that >are in my address
book
>are accepted .
( this is for my hotmail email account , I do not
use it that much , just wanted to see if the spam
would some how get in anyway, I had set it up
to delete the email in the junk folder after 7 days,
well after three days there were 92 emails in
the junk folder ,all spam )
> I'd hate to see how large your address book is! I >do receive some
>legitimate email from people I "don't know".
 ( I only have two addresses in my hotmail email
account , I hate all the spam it gets.
Juno5 blocking only sends the blocked email
to the deleted messages folder , you can still
look at it before you exit Juno. )