[JA] Better DNS lookup?

  • From: bob.in.jersey@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:21:09 EDT

Are we pretty-much stuck with the domain-name-system lookup
facilities provided by Juno and/or its connectivity partners?

Or, are there alternatives (preferably F-R-E-E) we can use?

For literally the past week Juno has denied that the IP address for
an animation-related site I visit regularly, even exists.  What's
worse, unless I can get through to that site, I *can't* contact the
webmasters (their normal e-mail addies are either blocked, or are
affected by the same problem as the website)

What'cha think?

--
BoB