[JA] Re: Better DNS lookup?

  • From: bob.in.jersey@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 14:12:11 EDT

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 17:10:15 PDT, Jacob Winters wrote:
> If this is what the question refers to, then the only thing I know
> to do is to write to Juno and complain. Since being unable to
> access the site with Juno, have you tried to access it from
> elsewhere?

I don't use anything other than Juno since 1stUp folded.  The few
free services around don't offer enough hours per week for my
needs, and although Juno is not perfect either, with the persistent
browser hangs and random disconnects, I have too many non-computer
things competing for my attention to have any energy to devote to
either sparring with Juno or seriously pursuing an alternative.

To gripe to Juno is a roll of the dice...

--
BoB