[jhb] Re: Farmstrip Campaign

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:32:56 +0100

Gerry,

Assuming you meant does FSInn work with FSX, the MCDU site states:

"FSCopilot 1.6 fully supports FSX while FSInn 1.2 partially supports FSX but isn't intended to be the official version. FSInn 1.3 is starting, focusing mainly on FSX, with our new weather manager : GWInn Code source VB6 of FSInn UI and FSCopilot are now available... An Ocx is on the way, for using SimConnect with any language (Delphi, VB, ...) "

Dunno if that answeres your question though, just how compatible is partial support?

Paul