[jhb] Re: Farmstrip Campaign

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:34:46 +0100

Gerry

I thought that the UK2000 vs FSNav glitch had been fixed ... I will try compiling FSNavDB again with UK2000 unticked.

I've just been having a quick look at the UK2000 AFCADs - these appear to provide the ILSes for all Gary's other UK2000 airports (those with ILS that is), but not EGBB. I wonder why?

Mike L

Gerry Winskill wrote:

Now't to do with the farms, since I didn't think of ploughing up Brum!

OTOH strange things are caused by UK2000. Their solution remains that you untick all UK2000 scenery, before running FSNav database. I've not done that, so Gloucestershire NDB lives on the West Wales coast. Perhaps it also affects EGBB. Worth re running FSN DG, without UK2000 ticked.

Can you delete the earlier Dbase produced, then re run with the NDBs on the dsktop?

Gerry Winskill