[jhb] Re: Farmstrip Campaign

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:54:15 +0100

Well, I've been through all the hoops with FSNav and the UK2000 scenery, and your farm strips. I still cannot get rid of the far strip NDBs, although I can live with this. But I would like to get my EGBB ILS back.

Does anyone out there have an AFCAD2 for EGBB with ILS please? MikeB and Phil???

Mike L

Mike Lucas wrote:
Gerry

I thought that the UK2000 vs FSNav glitch had been fixed ... I will try compiling FSNavDB again with UK2000 unticked.

I've just been having a quick look at the UK2000 AFCADs - these appear to provide the ILSes for all Gary's other UK2000 airports (those with ILS that is), but not EGBB. I wonder why?

Mike L