[jhb] Re: Farmstrip Campaign

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:29:07 +0100

Now't to do with the farms, since I didn't think of ploughing up Brum!

OTOH strange things are caused by UK2000. Their solution remains that you untick all UK2000 scenery, before running FSNav database. I've not done that, so Gloucestershire NDB lives on the West Wales coast. Perhaps it also affects EGBB. Worth re running FSN DG, without UK2000 ticked.

Can you delete the earlier Dbase produced, then re run with the NDBs on the dsktop?

Gerry Winskill

Mike Lucas wrote:

Something strange going on here. I can NOT get rid of the farm strip NDBs, even after removing them to the desktop and recompiling the FSNav database. What it has got rid of though is the ILS at EGBB, which has vanished from my FSNav screen. Any suggestions how I can get this back? As far as I can see from a quick look, this is the only ILS to have disappeared.

Aaaaargh!!!!

Mike L