[jhb] Re: Farmstrip Campaign

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:22:15 +0100

I tried to boot up FSINN but with no visible result. Does it work with FS or just FS9?

Gerry Winskill

Mike Lucas wrote:

I hadn't realised how easy it is to work with AFCADs. I've now added the missing ILSes to EGBB for myself.

I'm still curious to know how I came to "lose" them, and which file provides them for other users. Perhaps someone can identify this from inspecting their FSNav screen at EGBB.

Mike L

Mike Lucas wrote:

Well, I've been through all the hoops with FSNav and the UK2000 scenery, and your farm strips. I still cannot get rid of the far strip NDBs, although I can live with this. But I would like to get my EGBB ILS back.

Does anyone out there have an AFCAD2 for EGBB with ILS please? MikeB and Phil???

Mike L