[jhb] Re: Ernie

  • From: chris prophet <chrism.prophet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 05:42:34 +0000 (GMT)

I didn't really get to hear much from ernie but from what you guys have written
it appears we will miss the old chap. I can only echo the comments that have
been said and I hope he enjoys the rest of his life getting the care he
deserves

what do people think about maybe a jhb groupflight to celebrate his time with
us ??

chris

Sent from iphone

On 31 May 2009, at 19:00, "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I guess it depends whether the residential place he is going to has any
online facilities. If so he might be able to get in touch again..

The email I got suggests that Ernie is going straight from hospital to the
home so I can only assume someone is back at his house winding things up. I
assume they plugged into his email account and got swamped by JHB posts and
were kind enough to let us know what has happened. Had they not Ernie would
just have disappeared without trace. It's a pity but the post wasn't
signed..