[jhb] Re: CH Yoke Query

  • From: "Fossil" <fossil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 19:14:08 +0100

OK. With 25% you shouldn't have the stick/yoke affecting roll rates at all.

If you feel the aircraft rolling does any touch on the yoke affect the roll
rate? If you can waggle the yoke slightly and see no change in aircraft
behaviour then it would suggest to null zone is working for the yoke. If so
look at other input devices like the mouse or touchpad which can also affect
handling.

Also check for other obvious effects like a fuel misbalance. Running tanks
down on one side can have a big effect on roll rates.