RE: outlook 2007

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 08:06:01 -0700

Go to the send folder, alt v, arrow down to read and in the sub menu make
sure the check is on off. The check indicates what is active. Then go to alt
v again and make sure that auto preview is not checked in the view menu.
Note; to remove or de activate a check just hit enter on the sub menu you
wish to check, or in the original view menu for example auto preview which
has not sub menu just hit enter on it and the check goes away