RE: outlook 2007

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:32:49 -0400

These are different settings, reached by hitting insert plus v while in
the application.  Each one can be toggled or otherwise changed by
pressing the space bar while on it.  You can see all of them by using
the up/down arrow keys.  They are automatically saved when you choose
the close button.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission