Re: outlook 2007

  • From: "Dave 'SqueezeBox' Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 15:54:14 -0700

Chip and Mark,

I'm not in the verbosity menu (Ins+V).

I'm in the Configuration Manger Ins+F2.

Then Alt+s for settings and v for verbosity.

The verbosity setting for Outlook 2007 will be the first list item. If it's
"advanced" then tab three times to land on advanced preferences and hit enter.

Then arrow down the list until you find screen messages and make sure it's
checked. It's usually not checked in advanced verbosity.
Tab twice and hit enter on OK
Then tab once and hit enter on OK
Then Alt+f and s to save the configuration

Then Alt+f4 to close the configuration manager.

It should work after that.
 -or - just switch to intermediate or beginner verbosity and give it a whirl.

Dave