Re: firefox and Jaws

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:32:48 -0800

Hi,

I don't know about other people, but I have a feeling that, like me, they're
aware of other music retailers like Tower, Virgin, and so forth.  But at
least for some Amazon customers, we buy a lot more than just music CDs.  I
buy those, but also books as gifts for friends who can read them and many
other items that have nothing to do with something that's only a music
store.  So there's the disappointment, at least for a customer like me.

that said, I'll post something helpful as a workaround next.