Re: Jaws 7 Pro Problem Clarification

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 19:12:14 -0500

I am sure it will work on both, I use it on XP Pro and Win 98. There is
something wrong with your install or with one of your settings, perhaps the
wrong synthesizer or it is in sleep mode or something.

If you pop the Jaws programme disk into the CD drive of your computer it should
come up talking. It will probably tell you that it has detected another
installation of Jaws then offer you the opportunity to repair. This is probably
the option to choose. The disk will talk you through the install.

I am sorry for my brusque reaction yesterday, not just to you but to the rest
of the list members, you are correct, it was not directed at you, last year at
this time another list was brought to it's knees, this one is fragile enough
and I reacted badly and I admit immaturely. I just don't want to see that
happen here.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx