Where in Configuration Manager is it located?

  • From: "Dana S. Leslie" <dsleslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFWList" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 06:46:14 -0400

I remember that, when I initially looked through the new Configuration Manager, I found a section to control whether HTML links are each displayed on a separate line (as has always been the case, up until 7.1), and whether cells in a table are each displayed on a separate line. Now I want to experiment with these settings, but I can't find my way back to them. can anyone give me directions?

Also, I don't remember seeing a control for this, but does anyone know of one: Previously, there was always a blank line above any header, in an HTML document. Now, in 7.1, headers follow immediately upon the previous text, with no blank line in-between. I'd like to restore the previous behavior, and regain those blank lines. does anyone know how to accomplish this?

Thanks.

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dayna, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A

D. S. Leslie, nÃe C. R. Guttman
Email: DSLeslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÃE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE