Re: Vista?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:25:00 -0000

Hi, either learn Vista yourself if you can teach that way, or download the many
tutorials that you can get on the web. I believe Freedom Scientific has some
daisy files concerning JFW and Vista on their training section. Haven't
personally listened to them myself, but from what I've read and from past
experiences it should be available and hopefully get you started with Vista.
There are also many podcasts concerning Vista that you can get from
www.blind-geek-zone.net. Hope that helps.