Re: Select all command

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 20:42:05 -0700

Hi Dave,

Do you know if a function key has been assigned to the Save command in Duxbury?
 For example, Word uses F12 for the Save As command, or the Shift F12 for the
Save command.  I looked, but did not see a list of function keys for it in
Duxbury.  Additionally, she could press Alt F and S for Save.  That way, it
would bypass her issue with the Control S sequence.

By the way, when typing, I often will hit the left Windows key or the control
key instead of the left shift key.  Once of those things, and it usually
happens when I'm trying to get something done that was needed yesterday.

Francis