Re: Select all command

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 21:10:35 -0700

Please.  I'm sorry you're so distressed, but I asked my question in complete
innocence.  I see that the stress and effort of trying to remedy this
problem is considerable, and I'm very sorry to have upset you.  As for the
particular question about accidentally pressing the Save command when I
meant to do a Select All, no, that's never happened to me in my many years
of computer use.  I make plenty of ordinary typing errors sometimes, but not
this one, and please don't take it personally.  I'm more than twenty years
younger than this friend of yours, and my fingers just aren't having any
problems yet, I'm grateful to say.  I say this with respect for your
friend's age.

Again, sorry.  Take it easy, and good luck fixing up a workaround for this
friend.