Re: Problems Removing AVG 2011

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 15:41:15 -0400

?I think that you have done this already, but just to make sure. Try looking on the avg program folder on the start menu. There is (at least for most programs, I don't use avg, so I don't know) a uninstal feature there. Try using that. If that won't work try looking on the program folder on the local disk, E.G C:\program files\ AVG. Try looking for a uninstal.exe file. If that doesn't work try opening task manager and see if there are any AVG processes running. If so end the process and try again. If that doesn't work that means one of two things. Or AVG must be uninstal using the administrator account of the computer or you must enter save mode in order to uninstal AVG. Frankly I don't know if Save mode is accessible with jaws.