Re: Ms Word 2003 question

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:53:55 -0500

JAWS has a global solution to this problem. Press insert-4 (that's the 4 on the
number row above the letter keys) to bring up a list of symbols. If your system
is like mine, one press of "n" will bring up the character that you seek to
create with two keys. Just press enter and it will be inserted in your text at
the focus point.

Incidentally, I still use WordPerfect, and happily so.