RE: Ms Word 2003 question

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:03:53 -0500

I am not sure but while in MS Word open the configuration manager and go to
text processing.

Tab down until you hear enhanced edit support and check to see if the check
box is checked.

If so uncheck the box and save settings change and see if this helps in your
reading ability.

Robert

  _____

From: Linda Yacks <mailto:lyacks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi, I have a question.

When I was working a very long time ago (grin) I used Wordperfect.  There
was a way to type two characters on top of each other.  I think it was
called "strikeover".  Does anyone know how to do this in MS Word?  I have
searched the help screens and find no answer.  I am of the opinion that the
help area in 2003 is worse instead of better than previous versions.  I need
to type an "n" with a tilda over it.  This trick can come in handy every
once in a while.  Thank you.  Linda

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/
instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To
unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to
Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw If you have any
concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is
being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at
jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx