Re: Ms Word 2003 question

  • From: Marijan Janev <janevm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 19:37:09 +0100

Hi!
Speaking of MS Word, I just installed Jaws 9.0,519 and found out that jaws doesn't read anything in Word2003. I tryed letter by letter, word by word, paragraph by paragraph, but it doesn't help. After that I recompiled the . jss script but nothing happens . Does anybody faced similar situation and knows the medicine?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Adrian Spratt said the following on 13.01.2008 00:53:
JAWS has a global solution to this problem. Press insert-4 (that's the 4 on the number row above the letter keys) to bring up a list of symbols. If your system is like mine, one press of "n" will bring up the character that you seek to create with two keys. Just press enter and it will be inserted in your text at the focus point.

Incidentally, I still use WordPerfect, and happily so.