Re: JFW or JFW Pro

  • From: "Danny Wells" <dd-wells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 13:50:44 -0400

I bought a computer from Dell.  I ordered XP and received XP Pro.  Dell would
not acknowledge and correct the mistake, so I ended up having to buy the jFW
Pro version.  What can I say except We live in a post modern and post Christian
world; consequently, its ethics, or the lack thereof, (HoHum).

Danny