Re: JFW or JFW Pro

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 04:10:50 -0500

hi
Personally, I think the very idea of charging any extra for JAWS to run under a different operating system is highway robbery and FS should be called to task for it and be made to stop. None of the other major screenreaders do this, so why people allow FS to get away with this is quite beyond me. it's wrong.

At 05:02 PM 10/13/2007, you wrote:
hello Danny,
What does it mean to say that we live in a postmodern and post-Christian
world and that this is why corporations have marketing practices with which
we don't agree? Please define both "post modern" and "post Christian," as
you mean them. If asking this is off topic, then so was making such a
statement.

thank you very much.