Re: JAWS ECHOING TEXT IN BLANK CELLS

  • From: "Alex Midence" <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:10:35 -0600

I have a similar problem from time to time.  Jaws reads text from
another cell when my cursor is in a blank cell though, in my case,
it's text in a cell whose coordinates are the same as the one I'm on
but on another sheet of the workbook.  I solve the problem by hitting
f2 twice to toggle in and out of edit mode and then doing a screen
refresh with insert escape.  i generally do all right after that.  I
use Jaws 8.  Hope this helps.

Alex