RE: JAWS ECHOING TEXT IN BLANK CELLS

  • From: <Michael.Schulz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 08:56:29 +0100

I have had similar findings in excel till I am aware of an active scroll
lock - "scrl" on the right hand of the excel status line. To switch from
active to inactive et vice versa, I have to press twice the scroll lock
key. On a desktop keyboard the scroll lock key is the one in the middle
of the three keys on the upper right - on a laptop it is a little bid
tricky to find where it is because it depends on the manufacturers
layout.
I do not know whether that could solve your problem but please have a
look on the status line - maybe you can find "scrl" there.
If not it could be that there is something wrong in yours excel scripts
(jaws general or yours Personalized Settings) if you perhaps have done
changes to it - a repair of jaws could solve it then.
Regards, Michael