RE: JAWS ECHOING TEXT IN BLANK CELLS

  • From: "Jennifer Palmer" <jpalmer31@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 07:24:25 -0600

Messagetry to maximize the window maybe even restore resize not really sure
aint had that happen usually alt space and x does the trick for me

Jennifer Palmer
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/lights_rage
irc op on: paranoia.corecodec-irc.net +6697
aim: lightsrage1985
msn lights-rage@xxxxxxxxxxx
yahoo jenniferpalmer2000
livejournal: http://jenny_15.livejournal.com