JAWS ECHOING TEXT IN BLANK CELLS

  • From: "Larry Stansifer" <larrys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 05:41:47 -0700

    Hi folks,

I have an excel spread sheet comprised of 14 columns and 84
rows.
When I cursor down any of the columns jaws reads text from a
previous cell in that same column. The crazy thing is that
the text being spoken is not necessarily in the cell
directly above my cursor, it could be from a cell four or
five rows above.
This occurs with both Jaws 8 and 9. Because it happens with
both versions of Jaws I'm not convinced that Jaws is the
culprit.
Mr... Murphy and his law dictates that this should happen in
the midst of year end reports.

Thanks for any help.

TNX

Larry