Re: Freedom Scientific Tech Support

  • From: Bruce Toews <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 22:07:52 -0600 (CST)

This list is not a FS-flaming list or a list to talk about FS's tech
support. That goes beyond the scope of the list, and if anyone wants to
discuss tech support, its merits and its shortcomings, please do so
elsewhere. Naming a dissatisfactory tech support person is not
permissible. This list is about JAWS, not the company that makes it. Not
even FS people, whould they post to the list, are exempt in any way, shape
or form from the rules of the list.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews