Re: Freedom Scientific Tech Support

  • From: trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 09:56:22 -0500

you can't change anything if you don't talk about it, and sense they
monitor this list maybe some day they will hear and act on it.
One company I can call for example is Coke they changed the product, but
wouldn't listen to the people drinking it. The people did get them to
listen in the end they quit buying it!

Tim
trouble