Re: Freedom Scientific Tech Support

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:38:07 -0700

Hi Bill,

Well, no, I can't imagine any legalism involved unless, perhaps, you were
distributing the modified package?

BTW, contraversially, if I had a similarly bad experience, I might be
tempted to actually name the tech who provided poor service here on this
list.  I couldn't think of a better way to get someone to shape up?  There's
never any need for argumentative, discourteous, unprofessional conduct on
the part of a representative of a company to that company's customers.